Tranquil Floral Designs
Tranquil Floral Designs was a start-up business that needed branding, a logo, business cards and a website.
During our consultation, Yvonne provided a collection of clippings that had her vision of a logo and colors. After the consultation, I provided recommendations on a branding color palette and a customized WordPress theme; and then moved on to concepts.
- I facilitated the business card print order
- Provided a vector logo so she could have signs made
- Designed and coded a one-page parallax website with two photo galleries
- Provided in-person lessons on how to make WordPress edits
- Made photo edits to her photos and uploaded to the website galleries
Order Date:March 2016
Deliverables:Logo, Business Cards, and Website
Client:Tranquil Floral Designs